Victorian Festival Professional Directory
Click on a single category tag to see matching entries. Clicking on multiple categories will show the entries that match ALL selected categories.
Narrow down the selection by adding a keyword search.
– Program Coordinator (artist and venues) / Melbourne Fringe 2021
– Co-curator/Producer of Let’s Take Over Festival 2021, presented by Darebin Arts Speakeasy
– Creative Producer at Let’s Take Over 2020, Darebin Arts Speakeasy
– Festival Producer of the Guild Fringe Hub, Melbourne Fringe Festival 2019
– Intern at Melbourne Fringe 2018
– Co-Creative Director of TASTINGS Mini-Festival 2018
– Creative Producer – Performing Arts at Mudfest 2017
– Performer at Fringe World Festival 2015
– Performer at Fremantle Festival 2014
– Academic/Researcher (Masters in Arts and Cultural Management, University of Melbourne, 2019)
– Artist (Fuse Festival 2021, Let’s Take Over Festival 2020-21)
– Artist Liaison/Artist Management (Program coordinator [artist and Venues] at Melbourne Fringe 2021)
– Programming (Let’s Take Over Festival 2020-2021, Guild Fringe Hub 2019, Tastings 2018, Mudfest 2017)
– Logistics (Program Coordinator at Melbourne Fringe 2021)
– Public/Education Programs (Let’s Take Over 2020-2021)
Faulty Cat Productions
Faulty Cat Productions offers a range of services across music production including editing, mixing, sound design, composition, project management, and consultation. Vincent Giles is an experienced composer and sound designer, active in the field for 13 years across installation/gallery sound-based work, festival management, and concert music. He is an experienced academic who holds a PhD in sound design and music from the Victorian College of the Arts. Prior to working in production, Vincent was a freelance bass player, teacher, and music critic.
FV FV FV
Testing this link
Elizabeth Dawson-smith is a director, choreographer, performer, song/script writer and event producer, specialising in unique audience experiences that are both immersive and memorable. With a First Class Honours accreditation in nineteenth century burlesque traditions (2014), Elizabeth has made her mark on the vaudeville, cabaret and burlesque circuit, with two Green Room Award nominations (2012/15), ‘Best Dance’/‘Best Cabaret’ weekly awards (Adelaide Fringe 2020/21), a Fields Award nomination for her ‘Contribution to Australian Vaudeville’ (2015) and act direction for the winning entries of Miss Burlesque Australia 2014 (Zelia Rose) and Mr Boylesque Australia 2015 (Egson Ham).
Currently Elizabeth works with artists as a director, choreographer and dramaturg for live works across a range of genres, and produces seasoned works, films and boutique entertainment for the avante-showgirl company, Miss Friby (www.missfriby.com.au).
Miss Friby’s shows and acts have been highly regarded amongst numerous festivals including Woodford Folk Festival (2014), Splendour in the Grass (2014/15) and Falls Festival (2013-16) as well as high end theatre venues such as the National Gallery of Victoria (2012) and the World Famous Spiegeltent (2009). the company has received high acclaim amongst the dance community (featured in the ‘Immersed Dance Industry Gala’ 2013/14), invited to present alongside top international clowns at ‘So You Think You Can Clown’ (Comedy Festival Hub 2012), awarded a ‘Best Cabaret’ weekly award at Adelaide Fringe (2021) and was even featured as a finalist on Channel Nine’s ‘Australia’s Got Talent’ (2013).
Elizabeth is a creative producer that can seamlessly integrate her multifarious creative skills with her impeccable track record as a project manager and producer. For more information visit www.elizabethdawsonsmith.com.au.
To stay up to date with all our news and happenings, become a subscriber!