Victorian Festival Professional Directory
Click on a single category tag to see matching entries. Clicking on multiple categories will show the entries that match ALL selected categories.
Narrow down the selection by adding a keyword search.
AANTHOLOGIES is a PR and Artist Management agency based in Melbourne / Naarm Australia.
They provide creative and strategic PR campaigns for local and international clients, covering all media platforms.
Specialising in alternative sounds, AANTHOLOGIES focus on finding ways for real people to connect with real music.
They are inspired by boundary-pushing artists and aim to facilitate meaningful storytelling across artists channels.
– Falls Festival, Marion Bay (2020) / On-ground Publicist
– The Drop Festival – National, 5 cities (2019) / Publicist
– Splendour In The Grass (2019) / On-ground Publicist
– CHANGES Live Music Summit (2018) / Publicist
– Pool House Festival (2018) / Publicist
With a passion for books, writing, drawing and music, Cat was always destined to tell stories and communicate across a range of media.
This culminated in studying and achieving a Bachelor of Multimedia degree in 2004 from Swinburne University of Technology.
Cat has worked in agency, private and government roles – both external and internal communications.
Her true passion is in consulting, freelance and creative work that doesn’t require 9 -5 office duties.
If you need a skilled, experienced writer and content magician, get in touch.
– Press releases
– Artist profiles and bios
– Booking and Tour Management (global)
– Music campaign PR management
– Music Consulting
– Artist Management
– Music Workshops
– Europe Tour Booking and Management (Algiers, Black Lips, Puncke)
– US Tour Booking and Management (Jonathan band)
– Asia Tour Booking and Management (Puncke band)
– Concert production for Warpaint, Noel Gallagher, Iron Maiden, Body Count, die Antwoord
– Eurosonic Showcase Festival
– MENT Showcase Festival
Deathproof is a PR and creative agency offering traditional PR and marketing services, digital design, event production and more.
Current and past festival clients include:
– Melbourne Music Week
– Brunswick Music Festival
– Harvest Festival
– Fringe Festival / Online performances with ‘The Real Hot Bitches’, ‘The Dollar Bin Darlings’ and ‘Gumboot Theatre’ October 2020
– Seven Sisters Festival / Accommodation Assistant March 2020
– Unify Gathering / Wristband Attendant January 2020
– Moomba Festival / Assistant Stage Manager for Parade (Sectional) and Staff services March 2014-2020 (no parade in 2021)
Little Giant Agency
Melbourne based public relations and management agency.
Modus Operandi Australia
Modus Operandi Australia is a full service agency specialising in the arts, entertainment and hospitality industries.
We are scalable and dynamic in our approach and can offer services ranging from the oversight of a single functional area through to the complete planning, management and execution of your event from start to finish.
We can do anything or everything and have the capability to manage multiple festival departments concurrently, without compromise to the quality of our output.
We’re flexible in our approach and will work with you to strategise and execute a winning plan which ensures your goals are met and your patrons walk away with memorable experiences they’ll be talking about for eons.
Patron enjoyment is our priority over all else, the smiles are what made us join the circus.
we’re black and white // without the bull$#it.
Modus Operandi Australia – Part of the Modus Australia Group.
Platinum Cre8ive is a unique, boutique music company that specialises in Independent A&R Consulting & Artist Development for artists and bands. Traditionally these are services were only offered by labels and managers.
They work with artists and bands to help them find and develop their unique voice, and effectively express it to the world. They help artists establish and achieve their goals in the music industry.
– Publicity and promotional services across radio, other media and social media
– Business consulting
– Advocacy for artists with disabilities
– Event and tour management
Website development, specialising in WordPress
Learning management systems
Web directory development
Social media management
Developed 30+ websites with Designscope, plus 10 websites as Red Galleon
Sona Productions is an events, booking, touring and artist development agency. They work alongside local and international musicians, festivals, venues and government departments to carve out the new, inclusive face our communities through music and arts, ensuring that they build social cohesion through diversity and unity.
Selected past experience:
– Womadelaide / Tour Manager
– St Kilda Festival / Booking
– White Night / Booking
– National Multicultural Festival / Tour Manager
Artist Manager and Promotions
Mark Geary – IRL [Australian Territory]
30+ years Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
TV Producer | Researcher | Factual Development | Content Management | Copyright specialist | Interstitial Producer | Archive Manager | Programs: Rage, Recovery, History of Australian Music, + many more
Event Organiser and Tour Manager for Music In Exile and
Artist Merch management at Meredith and Golden Plains.
To stay up to date with all our news and happenings, become a subscriber!