Victorian Festival Professional Directory
Click on a single category tag to see matching entries. Clicking on multiple categories will show the entries that match ALL selected categories.
Narrow down the selection by adding a keyword search.
Architects of Entertainment
Architects of Entertainment (AoE) is an event production agency, delivering festival brands and artists to audiences, event plans and operations to internal stakeholders and unique, safe and accessible spaces to patrons.
For 25 years AoE founders Haydn Johnston and Nathaniel Holmes have lived and breathed live music, touring, production and events.
In 2015 they decided to consolidate their combined experience, IP and client base to form a company.
Five years later and now with over 200 shows delivered under the AoE banner, AoE are a team of five full-time staff, 200 contractors and more than 1,000 suppliers, all working in concert to deliver in excess of 30 show days a year.
Operating domestically and internationally, AoE has the capacity to manage, staff and deliver multiple festival departments simultaneously, delivering shows to spec and on-budget, no matter how tight the deadline.
– Splendour In The Grass / Production Management
– Triple J’s One Night Stand / Production Management
– St Jerome’s Laneway Festival / Production Management
– Lost Paradise / Event Management, Site Management, Production Management, Event and Set Design
– Fairgrounds Festival / Event Management, Site Management, Production Management, Event and Set Design
Bloom Entertainment by Design
Provide performers (bands – both covers and originals -, MC’s DJ’s, instrumentalists, dancers, roving entertainment) for festival entertainment.
Provided all performers, AV, staging & production for the Melbourne Italian Festa (20,000 – 30,000 people) in 2019 and 2021, provide entertainment for consulate festivals, chamber of commerce and bike festivals.
Manage a number of cover and original artists. Liaise with festival organisers to search for and book appropriate performers, manage media coverage, VIP area, engage professional photographers and videographers to capture the event and help manage social media promotion.
Moon Mother Productions Pty Ltd
With an experienced, passionate crew and over 60 years experience, Moon Mother offer production services for events throughout Australia from local community gatherings to major world class events.
Moon Mother prides itself on delivering beautiful staging, audio and visual experiences backed by top-of-the-range technology and expert management.
Services and business offerings:
– Mobile staging
– All audio & visual
– Lighting design & hire
– LED screens
-Mobile broadcast van
– Pope safety officers
– Production management
– Event management
Selected festivals and events:
– The Push Over / Arts Centre Forecourt Melbourne / Production and site fencing provider
– The Drop Festival / Production Management and production supplier
– Melbourne International Jazz Festival / Production Management and production supplier
– Eurora Music Festival / production supplier including mobile stages, audio and lighting
– Lost Lands Festival / Production Manager plus stages, audio and lighting supplier
Opportune Pianos is a mobile piano technology business in Victoria, featuring a bespoke service for your piano: Piano Tuning, Regulation, Voicing, Repairs, Cleaning and Reconditioning.
Festival and concert touring experience nationally and internationally, with a demonstrated professional portfolio of project work.
Wall of Sound
To stay up to date with all our news and happenings, become a subscriber!